Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

hotboyyounga no if it disappears and says refund date will provided when available every case is different with mine I didn't need to verify my identity mine was a just random pull for audit  and have to wait 45 days after March 11. You would have to call IRS to see why yours is that way.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

what number did you call I still have the processed and date will be available message but no bars or codes and I was accepted on 1/18

Mine says Processing not processed.  

Mattmarlin2000 it won't  let me post phone numbers one 8 hundred 8 hundred and 29 10 40

Press 1 for English, then press 2 for Personal Income Taxes, and then push 1, then 3, then 2, then 0# when it asks for your social security number, then 2

Mattmarlin2000 it won't  let me post phone numbers one 8 hundred 8 hundred and 29 10 40

Press 1 for English, then press 2 for Personal Income Taxes, and then push 1, then 3, then 2, then 0# when it asks for your social security number, then 2

I filed on 2/2/19, on my turbo tax it says it should have been deposited on the 2/23, I received my state refund yesterday but tracking my federal it still says still processing. I don't have children and I only had 2 W2's and I triple checked to make sure I didn't make any errors.  I even have the text message option and both federal and state were accepted 24hrs after I filed but still nothing. :(

I have code 152 with a missing wmr status bar.

I called the irs this morning.  Wmr was saying still processing, update when available.  They said my return looked ok and I have no tax codes or letters to be sent out.  It was pulled random on February 8.  Stated that it would take up to 45 days to update. Said I should have my refund by March 20.

I too had the topic 152. It was gone for the past few days. And was gone this morning and no bars,  after I called the irs, it updated to show the topic 152 again. So maybe that’s a good thing.

Allisonkate16 call IRS

I filed on Feb 1, got approved by Turbo Tax, and according to the IRS my return is still being processed without a return date. Is there any way I can find out exactly what the issue is? I filed 1 W2... It seemed pretty seamless to me. I am stressing about this- along with many others it seems. But is there any way to find out exactly what the issue is here?

Contact Irs. That’s what I did this morning. They randomly pick returns to review. Mine said the same thing. They said nothing was wrong and I didn’t do anything wrong. And that I should have my refund around March 20. It takes up to 45 days to get it through review. But the lady said it could process quicker. Said as long as we don’t have any codes or receive a letter, we are just on hold and return will process and dd date will update within the 45 day time frame. I was worried this morning too.

Meghan call irs pretty sure you got randomly pulled for audit and won't get it until after March or April

What number is everyone using to get a live IRS representative?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies