Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I have the 152 one as well.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Darnellmarringto look at my comment above i posted number and how to get live person. I was banned for day for posting phone numbers so I posted it in words look above

Thanks! I was able to google it and it showed me the steps to get to a representative.  Still hung up on me as they were too “busy”.  I’ve came to the conclusion from everyone’s posts that either the money will come super late, or not at at all.  
ma-di-ki
Returning Member

mine......we receive your return and is been processed ...... nothing else no code no dd no bars just that , I got my state over a week ago, should I call IRS, or keep waiting please need advice.

Darnellmarringto if you call between 4 and 7pm you will only wait 20 to 30 minutes morning afternoons they hung up on me to. Yea it most likely will be late end March or end April if yours says still processing refund date will provided when available

@rachel.elliott76 We’ll see.  I’ve been audited before and had to pay the entire return back because I didn’t have documentation.  Might be in the same boat.  They can take it for all I care.  That’s why I try not to depend on this money.  I got my state so, it’s all good.  

I just got off the phone with the irs. If you had insurance through the Marketplace they need a form filled out.  It's gonna be another 6 weeks til I get my refund

I spoke with them this morning as well in reference to my situation.  My federal was accepted on the 28th, however they did not receive it until the 12th.  They have been conducting a review against accuracy of my return she informed me.  She then said that I should have my return on the 4th of March.  I'm not sure if I believe that or not after hearing the stories on here.  I'll keep everyone posted.  
shaton14

Darnellmarringto I was told the same thing

@shaton14 How Long has it been after they told you that?

I called them back today and they said they are just verifying income to make sure it’s all right. Said I should have my ddd within a few weeks.

it seems they only are doing this to turbo tax users? i have been holding for an hour

@immaculate94  Not at all.  Anyone is subject for a review, and I called at 0700 at was only on hold for 3 minutes before a rep answered.  

i was on hold for 1 hr and 31 mins i took a screenshot and they hung up on me

@immaculate94 Oh that sucks!  Call first thing in the morning.  Or right before they close.  
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies