Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

What is the irs referral process? I have filed my taxes jan29th and the beginning of February they selected me for a random review and it’s been over the 60 days they said it would take. And so I called up because they told me if I didn’t hear anything by today to call up and they said nothing was updated so she was gunna put me in for a referral and give up up to another 60 days? Has this happened to someone before? I’m sure it has so what’s next

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

Get a TA to pull your account up and see what is triggering an additional review

@shavon did you get ddd

Unfortunately  TAs will not help me becauss i live with my mother , who is also stuggling. Anyways ...  I have codes 806 with date of 04-15-2018 & code 766 & 768 with the same date of 04-15-2018 i ordered my transcript on april 3.

I dont check anymore. I will receive an alert  . I am not sure what will happen tomorrow.
Shavon123

No havent. I called the other day now they saying i gotta wait 60 days. Im so exhausted over all this.
Shavon123

I did order my transcipt it came yesterday my cycle code is 20180705 dont know exactly what that means

What about processing date and code ?

We have same cycle code . You received a letter previously saying you have to wait 60days? Then u calles and tou have to wait another 60? I was tokd 45 days at first then letter was sent for 60 which will be up on may 1. But my transcript  says something about april 15. So who really knows
Shavon123

Hopefully it will be soon. So with your is april 15th when u update

I assume so. The codes on transcript shows they update my credits to system tomorrow so next step is prob.   Approval
Shavon123

Goodluck keep me posted

Will do. This week or next is our time
Shavon123

Fingers are crossed
Shavon123

Hello joanelle i got my original transcpit in the mail the other day. Up under my cycle code it says received date april 15 2018. Today is april 15. Do you know what that could mean. I requested my transcprit on the 7th. Someone please explain
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies