Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

Thats sounds  excactly like my situation.. its coming soon for sure. I am going to try to get info from a tax advocate

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

joanellelafortun can you keep us posted on how that TA thing goes because I'm not dealing with them they're just a branch off of the IRS, IT'S A BIG GAME and we're not the ones getting treated fair
Shavon123

Please joanelle let me know what you find out. This is driving me crazy
chuck2lynn
Returning Member

Still waiting. TT didn't wait. Like I did every year I would pay them by deducting the amount from my refund but TT couldn't wait and took it from my checking account yesterday. And still no refund yet. I've been had twice. TT and the IRS. OUCH

I have screenshots of the website I locked myself out of WMR
Shavon123

Can u send me a screenshot please
ammvilla

Yes TT took it out from my account yesterday also.

I need your email
Shavon123

[email address removed]

Your address not found
Shavon123

Thats my email dont know what happened

I did it again, I think it worked this time
Shavon123

Yes got it thanks. Hopefully tonight we will all be rich

Your welcome and Good luck

You just had me working too shavon
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies