What is Error 190. I have a Turbo 1040 file create...

What is Error 190. I have a Turbo 1040 file created on another computer. When I access it, I get Error 190. What is Error 190? Also the prompt asks download st forms?

Prompt asks to download state forms which I don't want.

If your ,tax2019 File has any state returns in it you need to first download the state program.

After you get the program installed the first thing to do before you open your tax return is to update the program and install any state programs you had. Then open your file. So you first might need to start a fake return to be able to download the state program (go to FILE - NEW TAX RETURN)

Then go to FILE -Open and find your return.

See error 190

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/bugs-and-error-messages/help/error-190-when-opening-file-in-turbot...

Problem Solved, Thank you.  JC