What if we don't request Refund Processing Service. How can we annotate direct deposit of IRS check to our bank account?

If you do not want to use the Refund Processing Service to pay your TurboTax fees with your refund, you can remove this service. Please see the instructions below on how to remove the Refund Processing Service (paying your TurboTax fees with your refund) and how to update how your direct deposit information:

To change how your refund is coming:

1.    Open your return in TurboTax.

2.    Click on “Take me to my return” if applicable.

3.    Go to the “File” section in the left-hand menu.

4.    Next to Step 2: Your refund info select “Revisit”.  (Stop here if you're just checking.)

5.    Choose your desired refund method and select Continue.

How do I remove Pay With My Refund fees in TurboTax Online and change my payment method?