Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Really wow. I hope they don't charge me. That's crazy.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

We filed our taxes on 1/28/2020 and still don't have our taxes

I might just join that civil suit cause i've yet to get my taxes but they took $97 out of my account without warning.

Wow me Too i have not recieved neither. Im a single Mom and i wasnt qualified to get unemployment.. So this Money is my last resort to survive. But Yet non filers are already getting thier money and.  The ones that actually filed are not even getting our money

Nikkijo1
Returning Member

You said they mailed your check to your old address how did you know and when did you get your check cause I'm afraid they might send my check to my old address but I put my social my birthday my new address on get my payment and it says scheduled to mail my check 5-1-2020 I'm wondering to whitch address I put my new address on my 2019 witch is still processing 

Will that interfere in getting our taxes?

This shouldn't disqualify you. They are behind cuz noone has been working. I have been waiting on my fed taxes since Feb 1st. I feel ur pain!!

The Same happened to me, send in what they needed and still haven't heard anything from the IRS and still haven't gotten my taxes . I did received my stimulis but no taxes.

I filled in 2018 and got my stimulis direct deposit. 

I feel you. I'm  stressed the heck out. Don't know what to do either.

I did mine feb 1 and still says being processed..

I think you said it was the first time you've ever filed? Not sure how old you are but either way if its the first time you've ever filed it will need to be processed longer because you've never filed they will send you a letter in the mail after about 4 to 6 weeks telling you to verify your identity. After you do that and there's no errors on your return you should get it within 21 days AFTER they verify identity. Since you have not filed taxes before you wont get your stimulus money until your 2019 taxes are filed and processed. Good luck I definitely know how you feel! 

I need taxes 

No you should still get your stimulus mine says still processing and Simon my taxes and it says I still qualify for my stimulus even though I haven't got it yet

I know how you feel I filed in January and still haven't heard anything back on my taxes or stimulus

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies