Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

what about state taxes? still haven’t got mine either smh

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I got my state. Still haven't got my second stimulus supposedly sent the 5th of Feb yet somehow got a letter from IRS sating that my online profile was accessed "by me when check where my stimulus was" Now fed tax is still being processed. 

Depending on the State that you live in, it is up to that State on how long it takes to process your State tax return. I live in Massachusetts and they process returns rather quickly when you E-file. Like in my State if your address changed or your banking information has changed or you change your phone number they take additional steps to verify that you are the one that is receiving the Astarte refund. What State do you live in? Because if you go to your States website it should be able to show what is going on with your State tax return.

GA now the only thing i can think of the delay on federal and state is i moved to a new address in GA  in October of 2020. idk they need to verify anything that’s the only that changed from the 2019 return 

That may just be the case because it happened to me when I lived in GA. I moved from Savannah to Ellabell GA and it delayed my Federal and State but don’t worry you will receive your State refund but it may take a little longer because they will want to make sure that it is you receiving the refunds.

Still being processed

clkurtz86

Trying to see if any reason mine would be processing compared to yours or if it's just a delay. Are you claiming kids? Claiming kids others can claim? Did not receive a full stimulus? Let me know! Curious to see!

I claimed 2 kids and no one else claims them.  It took 7 months for last years to come!  I got last years and this years on the same day.  Last years was mailed and this years went through the bank.  The IRS still is over 1 million behind from last year.  Just be patient and i'm sure yours will come.  This year I went through Liberty Tax.  Good luck and I hope your day will come soon.

Whatever way you sent it in it will come back to you.  You mail it, it comes that way.  Electronic file it comes that way.  I had to do an amended tax return last year and then I waited 7 months!  They are still backed up from last year.  I mean over a million!  That's a lot of mail!  We have all had a rough time.  Be patient your day will come... Good luck.

It's hard... if you are behind on bills medical, car payments, rent anything like that, call an IRS tax advocate... you have to wait a long time and answer many questions.  They will help though.  Google IRS tax advocate and it'll give you a number.  They will let you know what's going on...  Good luck.

My federal return was accepted by the IRS on February 14th 2021 and I still have not got my refund yet it says still being processed

@sanfrangalof4 wrote:

My federal return was accepted by the IRS on February 14th 2021 and I still have not got my refund yet it says still being processed

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

I've been waiting 35 days

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes except some people don't pay any taxes and still get a refund.

That's true but they will have a price to pay too.  The law catches up with them.  I don't concern myself with that but it is disgusting.  Just have patience I waited 7 months for my last years and they are still behind.  Waiting is the hardest part.  Hopefully it'll be soon.  They make their deposits on Friday.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies