Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Chris150

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed in Feb as well can't get through on the phone can't get my stimulus 

Because return has not been processed 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

My husband filed his state taxes in February and every x I go to check status,  it says "ss# can't be found!! How did you finally get answers??

At least you have some kind of answer,  cause mine says NOT IN SYSTEM  no such number....I hate this state!! NJ blows!!

what state are you from?? I'm in Jersey 

hey, I emailed my state senator for help...I'm in Jersey 

MzVirgo72

I had that same problem, and when I finally talked to someone at the IRS, they told me that I had to wait an additional 60 days, because the department that handled those returns wasn't open!  I don't know what is going on, but I need my money!!!

I actually checked today and the same thing still being processed, I hope I didn't do anything wrong on it.which I been doing the same way for the last 5 hrs and not one problem, this year is a different story.i was accepted apparently. And I guess when I called in March they said I was randomly chosen apparently. But I believe I'm passed 90 days too.and still professing not sure why.

Atrillo56

I called on june 1 2020 got a young person all he would say its processing i told him i know 

I asked him why is it still processing 

All he told me was due to covid 18

Babieta76

This actually worked! Thank you so much. Just wanted  to mention for anyone curious  how long it took-Waited 45+ minutes on hold, finally started to connect there's a quick period of the same message getting repeated (1 minute+)***don't hang up***that's how they finally answer. I called at 3:55pm est.

Taxes accepted by irs 2/5 we had an injured spouse form so was told determination made on 5/30/20. Time frame now is 2 weeks to process the determination, 3-4 weeks to receive direct deposit. Stay strong fellow tax refund purgatory members. Better late than never.

Iveth

Is there a number ?

I don't have a date for my taxes

Hello, sorry I've been out of network ,My where's my refund .Gov  saying the information is not valid.

I got live agent after hour and half on hold.. told me my return supposedly got sent Kansas office which is completely shut down for Pandemic regulations and unknown when it will reopen or when I will get my refund.....they are are just working on voluntary bases.   If provide there on masks and gloves... Lol

All IRS processing center were closed due to Covid19. There will be serious delays until centers reopen. 

We have the same issues! When you call the IRS number, do NOT click the option for check status on your tax return. I had to hit option 3, and keep click the option for another question until it sent me to a live representative. Which they told me that department is shut down due to covid-19 and give it another 60 days to be reviewed. Also, to verify my W2's with what I submitted online. If there was an error to submit a form correcting, if not than wait out the 60 days.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies