turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

@CatinaT1  that link is B's just tells me it's being processed. Been in process so ce februartm. I'm not blaming TT BUTNI LOST MY HOME BECAUSEMOF THIS. I LIVE ON THE STREETS NOW AND NO ONE GIVES A **bleep**

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I feel you there homeless with 2 kids and have no family left so it is real messed up!

Monisha67

What did they say

I received my stimulus last Friday but I had to update bank info the 2nd day they were allowing. But before then I called the IRS. Mind you I have yet to receive my tax refund due to having to file for year 2015 and fill out the ID verification for. So the my put a freeze on it. The IRS agent stated that there aren’t anyone in the mail room yet. That it can take up to 60 more days or less depending on if they decide to have send someone in. Who knows but just call the IRS #. But Turbo will not allow it so just add me on Fb and inbox me I will send it to anyone who needs the help. I believe the agent did something because I spoke to her then my stimulus was deposited a week later. My fb is Chyeanna Nichole! 

John webb

I haven't heard anything yet

They have real people answering phones now at irs..I just called and they checked..since I'm in a hardship for my tax refund they r having a rep calling me in the next 5 days to see about getting it expedited 

@Oysterbar Is there anyway you can give me More information about talking to the agent about a hardship I literally just got off the phone with the IRS agent even though I spent over two hours waiting and got the runaround from the IRS and then to the stimulus phone number what not I told them I was having a hardship that we’re gonna lose everything next month and they said that there’s nothing they can do about it, I’d appreciate any information you could give me thank you

Bkdav1965
Returning Member

I filed my 19 taxes just like the government said that those on SSDI had to file taxes and then they reversed the decision and said those on SSDI don't have to file taxes so where is my stimulus check and why don't they just delete my taxes and use my SSA-1099 form to process my stimulus check please help me with this information please

My social security card has last name Durant. My last name is Bass. Will i get a second stimulus in the mail?

I called Monday morning was told they was processing paper and regular tax returns but it is backed up

When did you get it

• No offense, but IF you are an Employee Tax Expert and that's the best and most accurate information you can share, then my worst fears have suddenly been realized. The online tools, for BOTH where's my payment and track my refund or vice-versa SUCK. They are not viable or real-time tracking mechanisms. Again, sorry to rain on your tax parade but the majority of us commiserating would appreciate answers. Someone from the Treasury Departments' most loved and most feared entity, the IRS, needs to step outside of their comfort zone and figure out how to give citizens an INDIVIDUALIZED status on their Stimulus checs.. 

@mela38kay  They actually told me the total opposite! I just think that some tellers are actually being really nice and trying to help the people and some are just trying to get on and off the phone quickly as possible but they told me they don’t even have the processing centers open to open the mail or what not hopefully whenever I call tomorrow I will hopefully get a different agent that will literally help me out

Galionjan

What if a refund was processed in March, you provided direct deposit info but bank acct was closed out? Will there still be a 60 day delay from March to receive a paper check? It's already been 60 days and I still haven't received any refund. Could you help me understand when I could possibly get something in the mail?

I only filed 2019 this Year. And am only getting 181 dollars back.. They said because i didnt file Last year.. They are waiting on my 2019 taxes to process so i javent even got my stimulus

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies