What can I do.....Not able to print returns before...

jackowiakjeannan

What can I do.....Not able to print returns before sending

CatinaT1

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.

This will take you back in to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

gshoemaker

Turbo Tax won't print my amended 2018 return. It is having trouble with the PFD Preview. It says it don't know why this is happening.

If you are amending a 2018 return then you must be using the downloaded program. Switch to the forms mode to look at every page of the return and all of the worksheets.