What can I do my stimulus check went in to someone...

What can I do my stimulus check went in to someone elses bank account i know i entered banking info incorrectly how can i fix this since there are no irs ppl to talk to

Unfortunately, until the IRS resumes normal operations, there is not much you can do.  If you entered the wrong direct deposit information, the payment will be mailed to the address on your most recently filed tax return.  

Stimulus payments will be based on information from your most recent tax filings, either 2019, or 2018 if you haven't filed this season yet. But, the amount paid to you now will be reconciled on next year’s tax return based on your current 2020 situation.  You will be able to claim it on your 2020 tax return if you do not get the issued resolved by year end.  

You can check on the status of your stimulus payment at the IRS Get My Payment site.

If your check was already deposited into someone else's account, meaning  you gave the IRS a valid routing and account number, even though not yours, then the IR and the bank will likely be unable to help you.  You should talk to the bank, but they may be unable to remove the money from another account.  You may be lucky, though, ad find the other account holder willing to report the money as incorrectly deposited and return it to the bank.

Most banks will return money from the IRS if the name(s) and social security number(s) on the IRS check do not exactly match the name(s) and social security number(s) registered on the account.

If the funds are returned, the IRS will then issue you a check.  

As a last resort, you will be able to sort it all out by filing for a credit on your 2020 tax return when you file in 2021.

@Stinkerbellkity