kjbland6171

We filed our return via Turbo Tax in 2019. how can I get a copy of it. Which menu to you go to to get it

Kat

You should easily be able to download and print a copy of your 2019 return by following the instructions in the TurboTax FAQ linked below.

How do I access my prior year return? 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
KatrinaLO

To access prior year returns, please follow the instructions in the following FAQ.  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-access-my-prior-year-return/00/270...