Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

We apologize your return is delayed on wheres my refund as ststus

Right 🙃

Jrob32t
Returning Member

Well dang

My best friend received this same message. She even filled out to have her federal and state direct deposit but they sent her state in a check yesterday. We are a little confused. Not to mention she filed a few days after me. I don't have the delayed message thing. Mine says "My refund is being processed" for the past 3 days now. I am very close to that 21 day mark and I am getting a little worried. I have never had so many issues. It is so frustrating this tax season. Honestly it makes me feel better to be able to post here and know I am not alone. 

Update: just found out I'm being offset for a few hundreds dollars! So it might be a lot longer than expected not sure if this matter to anyone here just letting you all know

Oof. I still have the message up about mine. Really hoping mine will be here soon. Have to pay rent. 

What was the topic number 

Topic 152

Really!!!! Omg

How are we suppose to see if the bar has moved when all it does is show the message? It’s exhilarating to see the bar move up into the approved spot and then to the sent spot lol

Hang it up bro.....i filed two weeks before my sister her says processing mine still has that crap message we both have kids! Everyone is saying that topic 152 doesn't mean anything lol like hell it doesn't we probably won't see anything until late March or early April

Update: I told you guys i was being offset but at least my status changed

Screenshot_20220219-060244.png

Now I fear tax topic 203

Nothing you can do but wait ... an offset can delay a refund by a couple of weeks.    https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc203

Checked my transcript. Said processing date is the 7th of March and maybe I’ll get it the 15th of April. I filed the 29th of January. I got the earned income credit, so I get I had to wait till after they lifted the hold on everything. But dear god. Why the hell file early when I have to wait till April!!  IRS man. They mess with the money that’s owed to you. 

Jandi928

Did this get resolved for you. I juat received this message today along with someone else I know please help 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies