nitawright73-gma

Want to file a Form 1040 for 2021 taxes for my brother. have the form complete. want to know if he get back a larger refund. why i want Turbo Tax and efile for free

this is ridiculous.   forget that I EVER contacted you! you have not answered CRAP

This is the only post you made under this username.   Sorry I don't understand your question.  Can you ask another way and add more details?  Are you having trouble Efiling?

@nitawright73-gma You have not posted any questions to the user forum under your username nitawright73-gma

We do not know what you are having trouble with.   No one can see your screen or the tax return you are working on.   If you want help from us, will be glad to help.   But you have to ask some clear and complete questions here.