turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Want to file a Form 1040 for 2021 taxes for my brother. have the form complete. want to know if he get back a larger refund. why i want Turbo Tax and efile for free

this is ridiculous.   forget that I EVER contacted you! you have not answered CRAP
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Want to file a Form 1040 for 2021 taxes for my brother. have the form complete. want to know if he get back a larger refund. why i want Turbo Tax and efile for free

This is the only post you made under this username.   Sorry I don't understand your question.  Can you ask another way and add more details?  Are you having trouble Efiling?

@nitawright73-gma You have not posted any questions to the user forum under your username nitawright73-gma

We do not know what you are having trouble with.   No one can see your screen or the tax return you are working on.   If you want help from us, will be glad to help.   But you have to ask some clear and complete questions here.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies