Mucho-macho

Victory Capital took over the USAA mutual funds in 2020, but they are not recognized by Turbo tax to import.

KatrinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-import-my-1099/00/26254

feierarc

Is this an answer to the question?  Having the same issue.  Tried importing USAA and it showed 0 forms to import.  Searching for victory or vcm shows no results.  How can Victory Capital Management forms be imported?

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

After checking TurboTax Import Partners, I do not show that USAA or Victory Capitol Management participates, which means you need to manually enter your information.

Please click What if I can't import my 1099? to learn more.