turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

Dms9060 i would call because if you verified you shouldn't still be getting that message

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

Rproc0421 they havent received your return yet until they do you cant expect a date just yet
Raven8300

Well....verified 2-26 and been awaiting this Saturday for some good news!!  Nothing.  Still says that return is being processed, and Tuesday will be three weeks.  Knowing my luck, I’ll be seeing my funds in nine weeks.
RPRoc0421

@alexshanice haven't received it??? does this mean I need to call them?

When did you verify ?

Raven8300 its a strong possibility next weekend you will get a ddd
dms9060

When I called them, the rep simply told me to "wait" and "there's nothing to worry about since it takes up to 9 weeks"
RPRoc0421

@alexshanice I verified 2-20

GOOD NEWS! My WMR hasn’t updated BUT I ordered my paper transcripts and it shows a refund date of March 25th!!!!! Try ordering a paper copy of your return transcripts, takes about 10 days but will give you the most up to date info. Verified 2/19 via phone. WMR never updated but transcripts say it’s on the way!

Craziness still nothin going on week 3 verified 2/25

I would say be patient although I know how annoying it is, did you try to request a refund transcripts to see if that would give you a date, keep in mind for me I verified 2/19 and my refund is not set to come until 3/25

I’ve sent for them never received them so no help there just want my money already dammit

Verified 2/25 wmr updates Saturday morning to show ddd 3/20

Verified same day as you @mshoskins77 still no ddd or bars smh
Annette420
Returning Member

verified 2/25 . i claimed head of household bet for some reason it only lets me see my statys if i put i claimed single . i have had one change in my status it went from your taxs are being processed a date will be provided when avalible . then two day after verifacation it changed to we have recivied your tax return and it is being processed . there is no bars and i have had no other up dates . its been 3 weeks today
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies