Unemployment tax relief

xteenyxox

Unemployment tax relief

Has anyone filed an amended return due to the new 10,200 tax relief?? I did not TOUCH my federal like the IRS said but I did amended my state and it shows "rejected" for federal.. I am worried that is going to mess up my return for the unemployment tax stuff. Is that supposed to happen ??

ThomasM125

Unemployment tax relief

The filing of your state amended return should not have affected your federal return filing. You can contact an agent at TurboTax and they can look up your federal e-file status and tell you if it has been rejected. Here is a link that will tell you how to contact TurboTax:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

xteenyxox

Unemployment tax relief

I did. She asked a supervisor anf they said it "should be fine" .... federal still says rejected tho. I'm just trying to see if anyone else's says that too. I'm wondering if it's like a pre automated message...