`

Can I file previous years tax returns with the free software? Just completed my 2017 returns but when I click file previous years link it redirects to current year.

Can i get the basic prior year software for free or does it cost money?

TurboTax Online is closed for filing prior years.

In order to prepare prior year tax returns, you would need to purchase the respective TurboTax Desktop (Download/CD) for each year you are preparing.

Please see the following (TurboTax Desktop software is available for purchase for each of the three prior tax years (2014, 2015, 2016)):

I need to file the 2017 tax return is there a free software that can be loaded?