paul_kosko

Turbotax estimated I get my return today. I checked IRS and saw that you cant get returns before mid feb if you file earned income tax credit. Turbo should disclose this

JamikaLO

You can check the status of your refund with the IRS where's my refund tool to see when they will release your refund. Turbotax only provides an estimated date, not a guaranteed date.  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3288568

JamikaLO

paul_kosko

You missed my point completely. Turbotax did not let me know about the new tax law that prevents me from getting my return before mid feb if I file the earned income tax credit.  I might not have bothered w it if it was going to delay it for 2 weeks, but outdated TurboTax did not give me the choice.  They didn’t even know about the change.  Would not recommend software that does not know about the new tax laws.  Disappointed.