Turbo tax I’m very unhappy with you regarding the ...

Turbo tax I’m very unhappy with you regarding the stimulus registration.

Dear turbotax, since you charge to talk directly to a person I have to air out our differences here. I did the stimulus registration for free as you said it was simple enough to use however with that being said I went to the get my payment option and low and behold the IRS had absolutely No information regarding my filing to get the stimulus payment that I desperately need I feel like I have been conned! You guys even said it was accepted and assessed by the irs yet when I go to them they have no information what so ever on me. You need to fix this ASAP this is not acceptable. You guys have my contact info so please get a hold of me TODAY to explain what the **bleep** happened!

[PII removed]

I got that same message today also, good question, Turbo shouldn't charge to answer questions about stimulus, especially if already filed. Waiting on answer Turbo please.

I got the same message!

3E773E8C-E272-4EFE-8F8F-9E82F8050156.png