Turbo card dispute denied

Turbo card dispute denied

Turbo card denied my dispute, there is no live support to help me does any one know an alternative method to reach them?  I disputed a charge for services I cancelled and never received. And was not r

Turbo card dispute denied

How did you go about this because I am having the same issue. Thank you.

Turbo card dispute denied

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at [phone number removed].

Read the card holder agreement ... the part about arbitration (all credit/debit cards have the same legal wording)...

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/legal-info#cardholder-agreement

Turbo card dispute denied

I have tried multiple times to call the number provided to refile a dispute. I have emailed multiple places trying to receive a refund for a certificate ive never received. I am very upset and dissatisfied. All i want is a refund and it took less than 24 hours to be denied. 

Turbo card dispute denied

Read the cardholder agreement for your options on how to dispute the charge. Arbitration may be your only recourse.