turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tcsjones

Received return and it’s being processed. No code. No bars

I filed 1/28/19 and I had topic 152 bc of eitc. Now it says my refund has been received and it’s being processed. There is no code listed.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CassandraLO
Intuit Alumni

Topic 152, it is a general information topic that covers IRS processing of tax returns.  It does not address any specific concern for an individual's tax return.  Here it is https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc152.html

• Being processed", means the IRS must first process your return and then approve your refund. Even though the IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days after they receive your tax return, it’s possible your tax return may require additional review and take longer. Hang tight, you will see your status eventually change. 

Where’s My Refund? will give you a personalized date once they approve your refund. 

If you are claiming the Earned Income Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit, the IRS will begin issuing tax refunds on these returns on February 27, 2019.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for additional information:

Some 2018 federal refunds will be delayed due to the PATH Act
Julief93

It is March 2021 for 2020 tax refund. I have the same exact message after having one bar yesterday and topic 157 the tax credit topic one. Should I be worried? I filed Feb and was accepted Feb 13th and now turbo tax app says they will let me know when it is accepted. What do I do?

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Topic 157 pertains to changing your address. Please see here for more information on this topic. 

What is your status showing on the IRS Where's My Refund site? 

@Julief93

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies