turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bjke01

I want to print all the worksheets associated with my return. I can't figure out how.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChrisJ

I want to print all the worksheets associated with my return. I can't figure out how.

To print your return:

1. Sign in - Continue your/take me to my return 

Note: If you already filed your return, you won't see any orange/blue icon. Instead, go to Tax Timeline, then Add a state under Some things you can do (this allows you move around in the return)
  2. Choose My Account v (top right) then Print Center 
  3. Print, save or preview this year's return 
  4. Choose your printing options (all forms or forms filed with gov't plus all worksheets), then view or print or save to my computer

View solution in original post

7 Replies
ChrisJ

To print your return:

1. Sign in - Continue your/take me to my return 

Note: If you already filed your return, you won't see any orange/blue icon. Instead, go to Tax Timeline, then Add a state under Some things you can do (this allows you move around in the return)
  2. Choose My Account v (top right) then Print Center 
  3. Print, save or preview this year's return 
  4. Choose your printing options (all forms or forms filed with gov't plus all worksheets), then view or print or save to my computer
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know why that is so hidden but I'm glad you posted this. Thank you!
mbraynock

Great tip!  Would have never thought Add a State would have taken care of that.  Thanks!

Great workaround on how to get back to print center for custom worksheet printing after filing a return. However, I would suggest to keep print center remain accessible after filing tax return.

That process is completely wackadoo and not even vaguely intuitive. Thanks for posting, @ChrisJ - the steps listed are still correct for 2021 with one exception, to now click on Tax Tools in step 2 rather than My Account.

TurboTax - fix this craziness, we know you can do better!

Way more wackadoo now ... Doing TY 2021 here in April 2022.   Now I get a screen that says I have to pay again?  I already paid $199  (minus $15 discount) ???  

I want to print my worksheets ....

@ mahimahimom wrote:

Way more wackadoo now ... Doing TY 2021 here in April 2022.   Now I get a screen that says I have to pay again?  I already paid $199  (minus $15 discount) ???  

I want to print my worksheets ....

"I already paid $199 (minus $15 discount)"

I assume you are accessing TurboTax through an affiliate partner's promo to get a discount.   How did you pay--did you pay upfront with credit/debit card, or did you choose to pay your TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund?

Have you already filed your return, or is it still in the preparation phase?  i.e., are you wanting the worksheets prior to filing or after your return has been filed?

Be sure you are accessing TurboTax through the special discount link/partner's microsite each time you go to work on your return, and to finish and file.

"I want to print my worksheets"

We can tell you the steps to do that once you provide more info, and your situation becomes clear.

If you're trying to print the worksheets prior to filing while your return is still in preparation, it won't let you access them prior to filing if you chose "pay out of Federal refund."   If that's your situation, you'd have to change your payment method and pay upfront with credit/debit card if you want to view/print them prior to filing.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies