Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What bank does turbo tax use?. I have a VISA card

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

21 Replies
ChristyW

The TurboSM Prepaid Visa® Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. 

For more about the Turbo Prepaid Visa card see Getting to know the Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6394896

How long does it take to receive the card I was approve for a loan
tlrl1992

I have not received my card but the irs says they put the fund's on it

Filed my return got the refund put it on the TurboTax credit card never got the credit card called to have one reissued no one to talk to just robots they really should my card I still have yet to receive it it's past the point that they said it would take I'm pulling my hair out I've read real bad reviews about this company Intuit not good
kareb88

im going through the same thing and all i get is robots and how can i give card number if i never got it

Call six two six seven six five two thousand the press seven good luck

Call six two six seven six five two thousand the press seven good luck
coreymonroe83
Returning Member

In the same boat all return and no visa 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

When you call the telephone number for the Turbo Prepaid Visa, please select the option that your deposit was deposited onto a card you do not own. This will allow you to speak to a live human in the fraud department. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Why is my card showing no funds when I know there is money in my account

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Cindybatt Does the Where’s My Federal Refund? site show your refund was sent? Once your refund status on the IRS shows "Refund Sent" it can take 1 to 5 business days for the financial institution to deposit fund into your account.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have a card but I am unable to access it 

@Bigdogmookie wrote:

I have a card but I am unable to access it 

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Visa Debit Card, visit https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/ or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Intuit and Turbo are trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc.

Go to this IRS website for stimulus information - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/treasury-and-irs-begin-delivering-second-round-of-economic-impact-payme...

I’ve used turbo tax for years and this has been the worst year. I got my first stimulus on the visa debit card well they closed all accounts so irs deposited my 2nd stimulus on it well I can’t access the funds  but they blame the irs and greendot.  I’ve been calling and they just lie. Never can get a straight answer. I believe we have been scammed by TURBO TAX. I’ll never use them again. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies