Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

BJack2685

What bank does turbo tax use?. I have a VISA card

I need a new turbo tax debit card before IRS direct my stimulus on the 17th.The first debit card I had received is lost.

BJack2685

I've been trying to get a hold of the turbo tax all day, but the options does not get me through customer service representatives.

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

You should be talking about the Turbo Debit Card.  If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Visa Debit Card, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Janiya32

I had did my taxes on the card and nothing and I looked up wen my stimulus will come and it say my account number and it ain’t nothing on here I got the frist one by check the second one on the card and it say the three one will be on the card I want to know did it go on their yet

JamesG1
Expert Alumni

Is this the message that you received?

Payment Status Not Available on the IRS Get My Payment tool means that the: 

• The IRS has not yet processed your payment, or 
  • You are not eligible for a payment. 

This TurboTax Help states:

Do I need to do anything to get my stimulus check?

You don’t need to do anything to get your stimulus check. The IRS will determine eligibility based on your last tax return (either 2019 or 2020) and will likely send your payment to the bank account where your tax refund was deposited.

The IRS says that the only way to update your mailing address and banking information is by filing your 2020 Federal 1040 tax return.  The IRS is making no portal available.

If your 2020 Federal 1040 tax return was accepted, we do not know whether the IRS will issue a third stimulus payment using 2019 tax information or 2020 tax information.

Follow the TurboTax COVID Tax Center and the IRS Economic Impact Payment Information Center as further updates are issued by the IRS.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Cynthia27

Ok so my refund gose to you guy and then come to my bank of what 

@Cynthia27 wrote:

Ok so my refund gose to you guy and then come to my bank of what 

TurboTax does not receive any kind of tax refund, federal or state.

If you requested to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from your federal tax refund, the IRS will send the refund to a third party processor to have the fees and the service charge deducted. The third party processor will deduct the TurboTax fees plus the service charge and then attempt to direct deposit the remaining refund balance into the account that you entered on your tax return.

For the status of your tax refund you will need to contact the third party processor, Santa Barbara Tax Product Group, using their website - https://www.sbtpg.com/

Tax Products Group Contact Information - https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/230084587-Contact-Information

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies