turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

The only

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

The only

The only
jstan611

Still waiting      

I was told the letter was going to be mailed out to me within six weeks and then a rep told meto wait till May 27 and they should process I don’t know what to believe

Awwww man... I'm so sorry you guys. 80 to 90 days seems to be the number. We all learned an awful lesson this year. Please keep me updated. I'm still very concerned and praying for you all. :'(

Hey guys so it's been since January 29th for us, got the letter dated March 11th and given the complete run around since then. Nothing new this weekend and we're getting to the point where we need it so this absolutely sucks. We're coming up on 4 months of waiting. :(

@jaz.keith1  Did you get your transcripts?

@debskain did your Transcripts have the 846 code. And what day did your wmr update

@debskain no we just requested them via mail even though we had the info to get them instantly. So I'm waiting. What info will be on those?

@lakrishatax no I never got that code. But I know it's a good sign.
@jaz.keith1 codes can help you try to figure out what's happening with your return.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://igotmyrefund.com/irs-transaction-codes-and-error-codes/">https://igotmyrefund.com/irs-transa...>

@lakrishatax no I never got that code. But I know it's a good sign.
@jaz.keith1 codes can help you try to figure out what's happening with your return.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://igotmyrefund.com/irs-transaction-codes-and-error-codes/">https://igotmyrefund.com/irs-transa...>

So I called the irs today now they are telling me they sent a letter out April 30th and I'm under a 60 day review. Today is may 15th still havent received a letter. I'm so over it think I'm Just going to call a tax advocate tomorrow. I have my baby in 5 weeks there are things I need

Holy crap! Call a lawyer or advocate. @TheC have you heard ANYTHING!?!?

@lakrishatax I never had that code. My WMR updated on  Wednesday.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies