turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

Hey guys has anyone gotten an update yet

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

Hey guys has anyone gotten an update yet.

Hi I finally reached out to TA and they sent a referral to processing last week.This week my transcripts were finally available in an adjustment was going to wear a refund but I was told I need to wait another 4 to 6 weeks before I get a refund and my TA and rice me yesterday that I should get some type of date within the next two weeks but where is Ke this week my transcripts were finally available and an adjustment was going to refund but I was told I need to wait another 4 to 6 weeks before I get a refund and my TA advise me yesterday that I should get some type of date within the next two weeks but will worst case scenario my refund gets stopped and I get audited smh I am not even sure of what’s going on anymore

I personally havnt gotten a letter. I've called and asked again becasue this is the third date gone past they have given me if theres a problem and I need to amend they say no... but now it's still processing and I've been given a different date and a well wait for a letter or see if you get your refund .I've contacted the tax advocate and i am waiting to hear back from them.i cant even get my transcripts

So I have been assigned a tax advocate he sent me a letter said the reason my tax refund was stopped which I already knew becasue the irs has told me 6 times and told me not to amend they fixed it me amending would cause further delays and problems I was supossed to agin recieved it by july 30th any way letter from tax advocate said blah blah we recieved your stuff on july 16th the length it takes to correct this issue we expect to have it resolved by October...
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies