Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TheC

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

Hello @JAZ.keith1 no update for us yet :( our return was accepted 3/4

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

No update yet maybe we will get one for tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Thanks guys! No update for us either! At this point I’m tempted to stop looking lol

I HAVE BARS!!!! I have a DIRECT DEPOSIT DATE!!!!! Shew what I weight has been lifted off mine and my husbands shoulders!!! Prayers for the rest of you guys

@duramax41311 that's great news hopefully I get an update this week coming. I guess they are working to get us our money

Great news @duramax41311 !!
@TheC  @lakrishatax  Yours will come soon I just know it! Prayers

Tomorrow is my 21st day and my bars disappeared today my refund amount still shows the same it just says that it’s still  being processed and a refund date would be available once processed . I’m getting married next month and I was planning on using that money

@jtapiaarevalo  :( sorry. Hoping you'll get your refund sooner rather than later.

Has anyone gotten an update today
TheC

Nope :( @lakrishatax  
TheC

And you @lakrishatax

@TheC me either :(
TheC

@lakrishatax  ugh we are both on the 60ish day mark......

@TheC Yes we are 67 to be exact. Lol this is some bs. I dont even wanna call Monday they probably make me wait even longer if I keep calling
TheC

@lakrishatax definitely  BS...... i don't want ti cal either they also keep saying different things and makes me want to pull my hair out
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies