turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed 2/6 and was accepted 2/7. I claimed the child credit, EDU and earned income. I am still processing. Have i been chosen for review?

I haven't recieved my money yet. I dont have any other messages. Just says im being processed .

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I filed 2/6 and was accepted 2/7. I claimed the child credit, EDU and earned income. I am still processing. Have i been chosen for review?

The IRS website will advise of any delays or holds on your return.  The quickest way to check the status of a tax refund is to go to "Where’s My Refund?" or call 800-829-1954 for automated phone service.

If you are chosen for a review you will be notified by the IRS (via mail) and the Wheres my refund tracker will be updated to reflect that as well. 

Due to the PATH Act and numerous recent changes in tax law,  2017 tax year returns are simply being processed a bit slower than years past. 

Here is the FAQ for refunds from the IRS: https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

View solution in original post

1 Reply

The IRS website will advise of any delays or holds on your return.  The quickest way to check the status of a tax refund is to go to "Where’s My Refund?" or call 800-829-1954 for automated phone service.

If you are chosen for a review you will be notified by the IRS (via mail) and the Wheres my refund tracker will be updated to reflect that as well. 

Due to the PATH Act and numerous recent changes in tax law,  2017 tax year returns are simply being processed a bit slower than years past. 

Here is the FAQ for refunds from the IRS: https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies