luciannaus

The IRS says that my refund was sent on 2/24, but I haven’t received it yet. My bank says it hasn’t posted or been rejected. Any advice?

Did you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund?  Check with the third party bank.

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC  (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund. This option also has an additional charge from the bank that processes the transaction. 

You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580357-who-provides-the-refund-processing-service

maximus_88

DID YOU EVER FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH YOUR REFUND? IM IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU. BANK SAYS THEY HAVENT RECIEVED NOR REJECTED IT.

luciannaus

I called the number that the person gave me. I plugged in my info, and it said a check was mailed. I’ve no idea why a check, instead of direct deposit, but at least I know it’s coming.