turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

The full refund was not deposited in my account, is there a number I can speak to someone about it?

did you get my message

The full refund was not deposited in my account, is there a number I can speak to someone about it?

How can I see my TurboTax  fees?   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2565973-how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online

What is Refund Processing Service?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

First, have you checked the IRS' Where's My Refund website?  It may have information about a correction or an offset.  For more details on why your refund could be less than expected, please see this Help Article.  

If you have verified it is not any of the above scenarios and utilized the Pay with My Refund method, please contact the third-party processor, SBTPG at their Help page.  You can call using the numbers listed, or you can scroll down on the page and click Submit A Request.  On this public forum, we do not have detailed information about refund processing.

@hottymomah 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This is about my 2021 refund. A friend filed for me through Turbotax and I received a PARTIAL refund. I got a letter on March 21, 2021 from the IRS stating that someone made a mistake (either tax preparer or TurboTax or IRS, not sure) and I would receive the additional refund amount of $475 within 2 weeks but NOT from them, from Turbotax! I was told by the IRS that they could not help me but TurboTax could. I tried everything other than calling my local news channels to reach you guys and could not get anywhere! IRS said YOU GUYS were supposed to send that to me and one representative actually told me that TurboTax puts the refund on a debit card and mails it to me! THAT NEVER HAPPENED! It is also impossible to reach ANYONE with Turbotax to resolve this issue. It is TOTALLY AS IF I am being ignored! Someone please contact me at [phone number removed] (LL) or email me at [email address removed]. If I do not get some action and a solution very soon, I will contact the news channels. My name is Lisa D Greene, I live in Titusville, FL, and I am extremely upset about not getting my money!

No, first time I used TurboTax only. Will not use them again. 

DOES NOT APPLY!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies