turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

paul01234

I did my taxes an was accepted on 1/31/19 from using the Turbo Tax App. Nothing has changed just says accepted not processing yet why ?

NEED HELP

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

I did my taxes an was accepted on 1/31/19 from using the Turbo Tax App. Nothing has changed just says accepted not processing yet why ?

The app will always show ''accepted''.  That means you are done using TurboTax for the year and the government has your tax return.  

Now that you've received confirmation your federal return has been accepted, you can start tracking your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund? site.  You will need to enter your SSN, filing status, and refund amount and the IRS can give you current information on the status of your refund.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

The app will always show ''accepted''.  That means you are done using TurboTax for the year and the government has your tax return.  

Now that you've received confirmation your federal return has been accepted, you can start tracking your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund? site.  You will need to enter your SSN, filing status, and refund amount and the IRS can give you current information on the status of your refund.  

paul01234

Thank you for making that clear. Much obliged.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies