Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2018 program some column headings are 2016 and 2017. Example: taxes in the home office deduction. The year before it has a 2016 heading, for this year it's 2017.

I'm not sure what to put here.  The amounts I paid in real estate taxes between 2017 and 2018 are very different so I need to know if I should put the 2017 amount even though this is the 2018 program.  I also ran into this problem in the auto deduction section.  Im confused.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TerryA
Intuit Alumni

2018 program some column headings are 2016 and 2017. Example: taxes in the home office deduction. The year before it has a 2016 heading, for this year it's 2017.

That's a known issue with the Mac version of TT. Those year graphics need to be updated to "2017" and "2018". The $$ amounts you see are for those years.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TerryA
Intuit Alumni

That's a known issue with the Mac version of TT. Those year graphics need to be updated to "2017" and "2018". The $$ amounts you see are for those years.

Thank you, I suspected that was the case but surprised it still isn't fixed.  
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies