turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dthaler

How do i find all of the 1099s that i reported in my 2016 filing - they don't seem to be individually listed in my filed taxes document

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do i find all of the 1099s that i reported in my 2016 filing - they don't seem to be individually listed in my filed taxes document

That is because the IRS only gets one total on the Sch C ... if you want to see the details then save a PDF with all the worksheets.

You can print your complete return now by following the instructions below. These options will include all worksheets associated with your return, in addition to the official forms that would be filed.

• Sign in at https://turbotax.intuit.com and click My Turbotax near the top. This will open your Tax Timeline.
• On the 2016 Tax Timeline screen, in the Some things you can do section, click Download all forms and worksheets. If you want to print your return without the worksheets select Download/print return (PDF)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

That is because the IRS only gets one total on the Sch C ... if you want to see the details then save a PDF with all the worksheets.

You can print your complete return now by following the instructions below. These options will include all worksheets associated with your return, in addition to the official forms that would be filed.

• Sign in at https://turbotax.intuit.com and click My Turbotax near the top. This will open your Tax Timeline.
• On the 2016 Tax Timeline screen, in the Some things you can do section, click Download all forms and worksheets. If you want to print your return without the worksheets select Download/print return (PDF)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies