Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I keep getting bumped to ?'s unlike mine. I filed state & fed, some pprwk is still needed for state to file. Will my fed taxes still be filed?

I've tried several times to ask my question, but I keep getting bounced around to questions aren't even like mine.
I filed state & fed taxes & some state pprwk is still needed & will be unavailable until 1/27 for my state to file. Will my fed taxes still be filed?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I keep getting bumped to ?'s unlike mine. I filed state & fed, some pprwk is still needed for state to file. Will my fed taxes still be filed?

Yes - assuming you have gone through the e-filing process in your return - your Federal return will be e-filed.  Then on 1/27, you can log back into your account and finish your state filing.  

If you have filed and are worried because you haven't heard anything yet - with the exception of a small test batch processed about a week ago, the IRS just began processing tax returns today (Jan 23rd).  You should receive notification within 48 hours of today and you can check your e-file status by logging into your account or using the link below.  (You will also get email notification when it occurs)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Yes - assuming you have gone through the e-filing process in your return - your Federal return will be e-filed.  Then on 1/27, you can log back into your account and finish your state filing.  

If you have filed and are worried because you haven't heard anything yet - with the exception of a small test batch processed about a week ago, the IRS just began processing tax returns today (Jan 23rd).  You should receive notification within 48 hours of today and you can check your e-file status by logging into your account or using the link below.  (You will also get email notification when it occurs)

Thank you so much for your input. I really appreciate your help, I've been trying to get someones take on this for 2 days & it's been very frustration. It's relieving to final have an answer. Again thank you 🙂
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies