turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

By the way I also too was able to order my transcript he first time it was blank and too early I guess then before I called the IRS I went ahead and ordered another one.
lasha40

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

Anyone receive their state taxes?

Tax topic 152:

This tax topic provides general information about the IRS processing of returns. If the IRS needs more information from you, they will follow up by a letter sent to you, there is no need for concern when you see this particular topic. 

Please view the following  for more on Tax Topic 152https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc152 

Tracking status: 

The messages and bars on the Where's My Refund site change all of the time; and sometimes the same message is displayed continuously, or the bars do sometimes disappear entirely.

For more information see TurboTax FAQhttps://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4495802

Thank you. I just never had this happen before. Tomorrow will be 21 days from when I was accepted. Should I call if I have not edd by then?

Your welcome. Did you claim an Earned Income Tax Credit and/or an Additional Child Tax Credit? If so, it takes until the week of February 27 to receive your refund at the earliest.

An IRS representatives will be able to research the status of your refund if your return was accepted (received) more than 21 calendar days ago. Call them at 1-800-829-1040, but prepare for potentially long wait times.

You can view this TurboTax FAQ for more information: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302084">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302084</a>

I believe I did claim child tax. However, my sibling who also claimed child tax is receiving her income tax on the 22nd. I filed before her. This is making me a bit worried about possibly needing extra info for review.

@ralicia1202 you should call. i called and Well she stated everything was good with mine , and that i should get a update on the 27th because i claimed eic and child text credit. so hopefully yall are the same. all my friends are getting theirs tomorrow also i questioned that and she stated they might not have everything i have like day care and etc

I did call and the guy said that he couldn’t give me any more information except it’s under further review and that I could either receive a date for a refund or a letter if they need more information. He wasn’t informative at all. Basically didn’t give me any more information that I already have.

Did you get told about a being under review or anything?

@ralicia1202 no she said everything was good i just had to wait til i get a release date. im bout call again and see if they tell me the same

Okay! I was told I’m being reviewed either I will receive a letter in the mail or I’ll get a date posted. Very confusing and not really enough information

@ralicia1202 they told you the day it review begin

Yes, he said it was under review on the 15th and I e-filed the 30th of January.

@ralicia1202 thats what they just told my friend, the exact same thing. they told her 45 days and she might not get it back til April 1st

This is the most unfair situation I have dealt with. Did they tell her why she was under review? I still was not informed of that. Just said wait for a letter or wait for a date to eventually show up!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies