Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

nyshea6

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

Yes this happened to me also , and a few days later the bar appeared again with a new status saying Funds sent . So it doesn’t mean anything
lasha40

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

Nyshea6 thankyou and I hope so

My return was accepted Jan 28th and mine is just now saying it's being processed!? Hoping to get a ddd soon.

I filed the 23rd of January  and have the same message WE RECIEVED YOUR REFUND AND IT'S BEING PROCESSED.. I never had this happen and it's been like this since the 17th of Feb after the 152 topic disappeared. It's very frustrating.(It told us check back mid Feb hell February almost over) what theIR mid Feb mean? Lol
lasha40

Feb 28 lol
rhull1985

Now my refund amount that shows on bottom left is gone and it just says December 31st 2018 taxes...wtf?! Still no refund date or anything. I efiled on Jan 20th. This has never ever happened to me. Probably won’t be using turbo tax again

What does turbotax have to do with it...? The IRS has your return... Not turbotax. And unless youve been told somethings wrong... The delay has nothing to do with how it was prepared. Matter of fact most delays are eitc credit, id verification, review. If it was a math error... They would correct it... So i dont get that...? Been using for 10 years... No issue.
rhull1985

Yea I’ve been using them for 6 & have always claimed eic & child tax credit. I’ve never had an issue but the first year the tax laws change I do? I know other people that have filed with an agency & are not having this issue but the people I know that used turbo tax are, so something is obviously linked to turbo tax.

Not really... And im glad you said tax changes... Because thats why everyone is having trouble. There wasnt tax changes... There was MAJOR TAX REFORM from president trump. He eliminated deductions and gave a 20$ tax cut... You can google it... Irs had to change 1040's, withholding tables, fraud alert system, educate workers on changes, send out regular notices and notices on changes, turbotaxes software comes from irs... Along with hr block, jh, etc. They were late on that, on top of audits and late returns. Scam system delayed legitimate returns and taxpayers flooded telephone lines... Then a 35 day shutdown with an already under budget staff... Sooooo this is way bigger than Turbo yax hon.... Reiterate: turbo gets tax software from irs... Who got it from white house.

No update! I cant help but think either that this is connected to Turbotax and HrBlock. My friend filed and was accepted on 2/5 and her DDD date is 2/22. Mine was filed and accepted on 2/6 and nothing. She used a individual tax preparer. She also claimed EITC and ACTC. Btw I still havent received my 2017 refund either. Took them 8mths to tell me I had a keying error in my withholdings. So whomever said the IRS will fix errors is wrong.
gtfts1221

I got an update of approved this morning! Says my DDD is 27th! Yay

I’m so frustrated I got the same message that you all are talking about. My bars were there at first and then went away and it just keeps saying “still being processed and under review, refund date available at a later date”. It is so annoying to have to go through this. I don’t know what to think at this point... but I’ve never needed that money more honestly. I pray there is no issues... any one else got the same message and got a positive update?

I’m in the same boat as you @stacylittle15 ... I’ve checked and nothing at all. Hopefully I see an update on Friday or Saturday.

I filed on 2/15 and was accepted the same day. the next day 2/16 wmr had the one bar with tax topic 152 and had my refund amount in the column on the left. This past weekend 2/22-2/23 my bars disappeared as did my refund amount saying "your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available" I was able to order my transcripts on 2/22 and have them mailed. So if I can order my tax transcripts isn't that a good thing that they are done processing my return like in the past years?

No that’s not necessarily true. I filed 1/28 irs received mines on the 1/31 so a week later bars are gone the next week my topic is gone but all my info on the left column showed my refund amount and info with your tax return is still being processed. I called on the 2/27 and spoke to an actual person and he looked into my account and then told me that I would be receiving a letter to authenticate myself which he should of just said verify, anyways he told me if I don’t get the letter by 03/11 I should call back and they will send me out another letter. I said so how long does it take to process once I do that and he said about 9 weeks. I was so highly disappointed. So now I’m waiting on this letter. I’ve never had to do one before so I have no idea what they’re going to ask but I’m guessing I just have to verify that it’s really me who filed...? I don’t know. Just wow
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies