Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

aprilmorey41
Returning Member

Tax Refund Card

Last year that's now how they did advance got within hour after filing even before irs accepted return so why is it different this year 

Tax Refund Card

I'm having the same issue I was approved for $1,500 and my federal taxes were accepted today, but no funds have been deposited to my account yet. Last year I was approved for $750 and got it within minutes of my email saying my federal was accepted so my question is why is it different this year and when can I expect the advance to b deposited

Tax Refund Card

I'm having the same issue I was approved for $1,500 and my federal taxes were accepted today, but no funds have been deposited to my account yet. Last year I was approved for $750 and got it within minutes of my email saying my federal was accepted so my question is why is it different this year and when can I expect the advance to b deposited

Tax Refund Card

Do you get a new card for 2020. I got a refund advance last year but lost that card. Do they automatically send you new card for the new year taxes. Also do you create a new online account for the turbo card?

Tax Refund Card

How can you see it pending 

Tax Refund Card

I got a new card this year and had to make a whole new online account for the new card

Steph08
Returning Member

Tax Refund Card

Did you receive an email indicating that you were approved and for how much? If so, who did that email come from? I applied about a week ago and only got an email about creating a turbo card account. I never got an email about the approval and my return was accepted yesterday.

kimht80

Tax Refund Card

I am in the same boat!!! My refund was accepted and Turbo Tax advertises advance within an hour. I was approved for a $2000 advance and not there. Wondering when and false advertisement???

kimht80

Tax Refund Card

5-7 days???? They advertise advance within an hour of IRS acceptance

Tax Refund Card

Wrong. Mine was accepted the 21st. Early e-filers may be accepted before January 27th or 29th which are the two dates I’ve seen online. Since mine was accepted the 21st I will receive my refund within 21 days unless an error occurs and most likely sooner than that. I’ve heard of many people saying they’ve had theirs accepted already. 

Tax Refund Card

Can you get an advancement on your refund after you have filed and it’s been accepted if you didn’t choose to get one during the filing process? 

Tax Refund Card

The IRS will start looking at Tax Returns on the 27th of January you should receive your Advance shortly after the IRS has accepted your return you won't receive your actual return until 21 days approximately

Tax Refund Card

How long did they take to accept yours 

Tax Refund Card

no you cannot, an amendment, but that'll take longer. u should rec your return they say with  21 days after the irs accecptsnit... they say th27th, some said theirs has already been accecpted. just checking your turbo account

BeautifulCrzy26
Returning Member

Tax Refund Card

How come I wasn't asked if I wanted a advance?  Can anyone tell me how why i wasn't offered and advance?? Is there still away to get and advance even tho i filed already??

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies