or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ericadunks
Returning Member

Tax advance loan questions.

So I did my taxes early and got approved for $500 advance I set up a account got my turbo card in the mail my return was accepted by the IRS at 1/28 3:28am today I live in Michigan and it's now 8:26am and still no advance on my account and I checked that santa Barbara site and entered my info and said can't find account. Just curious if anyone has received there's and when and how long I should be roughly waiting for or if I'm even getting it I did everything it said. 

3 Replies
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Forty-eight hours after your acceptance, your advance money will be available on the virtual card.  A physical Turbo Card will be mailed to you within 5 to 10 business days. 

For more information, please see the TurboTax FAQ  below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Mspeechiz

I recieved an email stating my loan was approved and I just needed to click the link and it would give my temporary information so I could purchase online. However,  when I clicked the link it told me it was unavailable.  How do I get the information?

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you cannot locate it after checking your junk mail folder or are having trouble creating an account or logging into your Turbo Prepaid Card online account, call toll-free at (888) 285-4169. Please refer to the following help article for more information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-temporary-card/00/27511 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v