Ericadunks

Tax advance loan questions.

So I did my taxes early and got approved for $500 advance I set up a account got my turbo card in the mail my return was accepted by the IRS at 1/28 3:28am today I live in Michigan and it's now 8:26am and still no advance on my account and I checked that santa Barbara site and entered my info and said can't find account. Just curious if anyone has received there's and when and how long I should be roughly waiting for or if I'm even getting it I did everything it said. 

KatrinaLO

Tax advance loan questions.

Forty-eight hours after your acceptance, your advance money will be available on the virtual card.  A physical Turbo Card will be mailed to you within 5 to 10 business days. 

For more information, please see the TurboTax FAQ  below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

Mspeechiz

Tax advance loan questions.

I recieved an email stating my loan was approved and I just needed to click the link and it would give my temporary information so I could purchase online. However,  when I clicked the link it told me it was unavailable.  How do I get the information?

KatrinaLO

Tax advance loan questions.

If you cannot locate it after checking your junk mail folder or are having trouble creating an account or logging into your Turbo Prepaid Card online account, call toll-free at (888) 285-4169. Please refer to the following help article for more information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-temporary-card/00/27511