Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Even if you will owe taxes, does turbo tax still ask for banking information? i'm asking to see if they have my info for the stimulus payments.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
KarenM90
Intuit Alumni

Even if you will owe taxes, does turbo tax still ask for banking information? i'm asking to see if they have my info for the stimulus payments.

Did you already file? If so, This information is printed right on your return.

To find this information please log into your account and select download/print return and a pdf copy will open up on your computer and you can review/print your forms for the information. 

Your banking information appears on Line 21 b-d of form 1040.

If you did not yet e-file, then please see the following TurboTax info to get back into your banking information where you can check and update, if necessary:  Direct Deposit Information

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Tearragi

I let a lady file my taxes and I have not yet received my debit card mail it been almost a month she have not gave me any information regarding my current status on my taxes

Tearragi

I let this lady file my taxes and I have not yet received my debit card I need to know the status of everything

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies