turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I want a copy of only the return for a prior year. Not all the worksheets. I'm using TT online.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I want a copy of only the return for a prior year. Not all the worksheets. I'm using TT online.

Sorry ... the prior year PDF that you can get now includes all the worksheets.   Once you save it you can use the PDF reader to only print what you want. 

Only in the current year program do you have the option to save a PDF with & without the extra pages. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Sorry ... the prior year PDF that you can get now includes all the worksheets.   Once you save it you can use the PDF reader to only print what you want. 

Only in the current year program do you have the option to save a PDF with & without the extra pages. 

Thank you... Not the answer I wanted to hear, but it appears to be correct.

Yeah ... they used to have just the returns archived and not all the worksheets but some users complained ... so now the archive contains everything and still some users complain ... can't please everyone but it is better to have too much than too little.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies