Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My refund says it was accepted but irs.gov isn't showing any record of it. Can someone help? It says my estimated date to have my refund was 2/12/18

I never received this so called letter they said was sent to me.4464C. I got this info over the phone today.

My refund says it was accepted but irs.gov isn't showing any record of it. Can someone help? It says my estimated date to have my refund was 2/12/18

No identity to verify was sent as of today. LIARS

They are liars. Hopefully we al get something soon. The April 15th deadline is less then a week away. Yet we haven’t gotten anything at all. Ugh

@Mommajewelz Nothing here as well. NOTHING!

We got a letter stating it could be up to and additional two more months before we see our refund,Turbo-tax  emailed us saying they are going to debate our account regardless. So frustrating!

sjshanks17 I called 2 days ago & the IRS said they sent out a letter on March 6. which I haven't received stating they had 60 days to finish reviewing my return. That means I have until May 6 to stress out about it. Frustrated

Yep same letter I got!

sjshanks..Only thing is...I didn't receive a letter. They told me this over the phone it was a 4464C they sent

Any good news on here?
NicoleJLO

Sometimes, when your return is in the pending status you may get the “no record found” message when you go to Where’s My Refund page. You already received confirmation that it has been accepted, so it is just going through the process now.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4242575

I did my taxes through rapid tax for 2017. Even tho they are considered past year taxes etc. due to the new laws. You won’t be able to view info on WMR. It will like show zero info for you. IRS has said will show on WMR (they will try to update everyone’s BY,)  02/23/2019. They also stated that anyone with EITC and Child tax credits etc. will start seeing direct deposits on 02/27/2019. As long as there aren’t any other issues with your taxes. Hope this helps. As I’m waiting as well.

I hope so I've been going nuts not being able to track it I claimed my son so what your saying is adding up today is the 26th hopefully tomorrow

I still can’t see anything on WMR. Says no information found! It showed accepted, and then showed processing. Beginning of January. Now shows NOTHING! I didn’t get DD today like 90% did. This is absolutely NUTS! It’s been 6mo. Tomorrow for me!

when you get the We Have No Information Message,it seems your just screwed until the 21st day when you can call them..otherwise they wont talk to you at all .Ive tried

Mine still says wrong info but if I put single instead of head of household it works and just says processing. After I did my ID verification last week he said it could take 9 weeks but the app should work withen a few days. But nope it’s not. So I called the IRS and she told me to wait 3 weeks to check the app! She laughed when I said he said a couple days it would work. So so frustrating! And I just got a letter from the state they want to confirm my identity also. Wow and nothing changed on my end :(
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies