Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My refund says it was accepted but irs.gov isn't showing any record of it. Can someone help? It says my estimated date to have my refund was 2/12/18

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

143 Replies

My refund says it was accepted but irs.gov isn't showing any record of it. Can someone help? It says my estimated date to have my refund was 2/12/18

Did you ever receive you refund and was it late or was something wrong?

I have the same issue. My state was deposited on the 12th but still getting the same thing on my federal
shaunbopp

I havent received anything.... But everything is Accepted
shaunbopp

Yet WMR says no record.... TurboTax says it was suppose to be here the 2/13/2019 - I filed and it was accepted 1/23/19.

Mine was accepted 1/24/19. I received my state the 12th still no federal though and the app and online says I have to wait 24hrs before tracking which obviously I’m way over that

well i know they not sending out refunds with eic on them til the 27th of feb...but was just confused why its not showing up on site anymore...i guess come the 27th if it dont show ...ill have to start calling ...

I filed mines on 01/11 and it was accepted on 01/24 but still no record. It says wait 24hrs and it’s been over a month now
quoya619

Same here

Thought I was the only one.
shaunbopp

I am so glad I am not the only one. I don't think this is fair, they ARE filing singles before married, because we have EIC OR child credit, which already takes longer...(some singles I know, have already gotten their federal or state, or both back, with child credits...) & Another single friend, filed his a week ago and got his federal back... WTH!

I was going to start calling Tuesday or Wednesday because with EIC/Child credits or not, your suppose to get your taxes 21 days from 1/28, if you filed by then or before than!
Last year and the year before it was here by the 15th of February. BEFORE THAN, I USE TO HAVE THEM BACK BY FEBRUARY 1ST!   

And if anything, something SHOULD BE SENT OUT TO THE PEOPLE WITH EIC/CHILD CREDITS, SAYING THEY WEREN'T GETTING REFUNDED UNTIL THE 27TH OF FEBRUARY! Instead of it saying that will have our taxes back by 2/13.... AND NOT.
No State or Federal.. UGH! AND NO DAMN LETTER SAYING IT'LL COME THE 27TH.

same thing happened to me. Put single instead of head of household and it should pull up. But it just says still processing. Hope that helps.
quoya619

Yep just tried that and it’s works @sreneebailey  thanks:)
shaunbopp

So my husband and I normally claim his taxes as head of household.... Noticed that it was under married- filing jointly.... BUT also in the refund amount box, it's suppose to be just your federal tax return accepted amount.... OOPS

I've never used my WMR before normally we got our taxes by the 15th, the lastest...

I changed it to head of household even though I filed single and you’re right it worked
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies