Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My refund says it was accepted but irs.gov isn't showing any record of it. Can someone help? It says my estimated date to have my refund was 2/12/18

Ok WMR changed to “we have received your return and it is being processed”  Sounds like progress?! Fingers crossed.

My refund says it was accepted but irs.gov isn't showing any record of it. Can someone help? It says my estimated date to have my refund was 2/12/18

I hope it means you will get something soon. It’s going on dang near 7 mo. Since I filed and it was accepted. Not my refund showed accepted. But they accepted where I filed electronically. Basically saying they got them. I’ve gotten 2 letters. One in October, saying they need 60 more days to process. That was up in dec. Then in Jan. Saying they owe ME interest. Got transcripts by mail. WMR shows no information. Yet they have them. Doesn’t say when I will get my refund. Still haven’t gotten them and it’s March 22,2019. Like wow!!! I need that money! I have health issues. Lost a lot of weight. Need to use the money to see a doctor. I have EPI and ulcerative colitis. I’m so sick lately and I can’t do anything about it.
frank4490

So about my husbands WMR saying they didn't have his info. We called and found out he has to ID verify and he should be getting a letter. Ugh! I knew something was off. Now its even more of a waiting game. I swear everyone is getting it hard this year.

I got a DDD of 3/27 this morning! FINALLY! Good luck everyone!

@shannonkscarpaci...Did you file EITC or HOH ? I filed early myself 1/14/19. No letter. Still waiting.  Hope you get yours asap

Looks like everyone getting a REFUND but me

@frank4490..Any good news?

I went into my local IRS office on 3/22 and did my little ID verify which was super quick and easy. The man who verified me said that because of a lot of fraudulent returns they're basically randomly choosing SSN's to do this ID verification. After looking at my ID and my return he said he "pushed it through" and that they tell everyone it can take up to 9 weeks before you get your money but it really doesn't take that long, I guess well see...
And ive also checked the WMR site everyday since my meeting and it still says there's no info to provide :(  the man said I could receive my refund before that site changes, it's just slow and glitchy... Well I'm growing impatient and bitchy LOL This is just ridiculous for real!
Has anyone who had to do the ID verification received their refund yet? Updates would be awesome!

@emhugstreees Did they just ask for ID? Need to know what to expect just in case so I'll be ready.

@shanae2017_ naw they told me on the phone to  bring Gov't issues photo ID, social security card/birth certificate, printed out copy of this years tax return, the letter that I received in the mail which was a 5071C form. So I scrambled to find all of that paperwork and literally ALL the man looked at was my ID, the 5071C form and my printed out copy of my tax return. The meeting was maybe 15 mins long. Hella stupid.

@emhugtrees. Thanks..I have all thee above. Hopefully I hear something soon. Geeessshhh

I hope you do, ma! I know the feeling, and its rough! Nothing in this day in age should take months to process, not when it was electronically filed. It's just crazy!
I'll update if/when something changes. Fingers crossed for us all!

@shannonkscarpaci I see that you got a DDD of 3/27... Did you receive your refund on that day?? I just checked and I see that I FINALLY have a DDD of 4/3!! Finally, there's actually info on me! Yay!! Now my question is to those who got a direct deposit date, did their money actually show up on or around that day?? Any updates? Anyone?

UPDATE: Just got ahold to IRS finally. I'm convinced their getting paid to LIE! They said: A letter was sent out 4464C March 6,2019 which I have NOT received. Still waiting because they are still processing my return. Has anyone on this feed dealt with 4464C?

Was that sent out after you had to verify your identity? I have not gotten that letter either, I am about to pull my hair out- and on top of that I got an email from Turbo Tax stating they are going to deduct their fee on the 11th or 12th, they are supposed to deduct it when our funds get direct deposited but I guess they won't wait anymore.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies