Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My refund says it was accepted but irs.gov isn't showing any record of it. Can someone help? It says my estimated date to have my refund was 2/12/18

@mommajewelz people stated getting refunds last week with credits etc etc. ugh

My refund says it was accepted but irs.gov isn't showing any record of it. Can someone help? It says my estimated date to have my refund was 2/12/18

Check your bank account mines still says wrong info but I got my refund today

I haven’t gotten anything either. I’m sorry. I literally commented what the IRS told me. But seems it’s NOT the case for EVERYONE. As some of us are still screwed. I tried changing the filing status like others have said to try, it doesn’t work for me at all. The WMR is still saying “No information found” for me. I changed the status and doesn’t work for me. I wish I could help more. Even if I get them, I will still continue to update everyone who’s on same boat. I hope y’all would do the same. All the other comments I’ve seen, people get theirs and than they don’t update the rest of us tabt they received theirs. So if any of you get, please, please help update the rest of us. So we know what’s happening. Thank you!

Still no return? No update?

No return. No letter. I’m still waiting

No return. No letter. I’m still waiting

Nothing for me either...Uuugghhh

I have filed on 1/26 got excepted on 1/29 and was able to check the refund status but that all went away a week later and I had to put in single instead of HOH and it just says it’s being processed. I did have to identify check which was February 21. I’m still waiting and have heard nothing.

@screenbailey

@screenbailey..You said you had to identify check. Was that by mail or did you receive a message on WMR?

@shanae2017_ I never could check VMR— only the first few days it worked and then it told me my information was incorrect I saw you should put single instead of HOH which I did and it said still being processed so I called on February 20 and they told me a letter was sent to me on February 4 for identity check. Ironically the next day I got the letter and called to do my identity check which would be February 22. I called the IRS two more times after that and asked could they update me since the app, website, nothing works for me to check status. Both times they said it’s just processing. Recently I logged and putting single instead of HOH like usual and now it says it’s being processed in the still being processed is gone I don’t know if that’s good news or not but I’m calling again right now.

@screenbailey..This is ridiculous..It never took this long for me. What was needed for the identity check? Usually they ask you to go to the closest IRS office & show your I.D. ect..Did you just have to call? Keep us updated ~ Thanks

Okay, so an update for me guys, I literally JUST got home from doing my ID verify at my local IRS office, the man that did it said he "pushed it through" and WMR should soon update to the middle, processing, status. He also said that they tell everyone who has to do this ID verify BS that it can take up to 9 more weeks for my refund to be directly deposited into my bank account, but it shouldn't take that long.. Clearly people are still having to wait a fee weeks once they do the verification, so who knows, maybe it will be 9 more weeks, UGH!!!! This is ABSURD! I asked why this is happening this year to so many people, he said it's totally random and its thousands of people, simply to catch scammers and fraudulent returns. Literally all this man looked at among my paperwork/ID/birth certificate etc was my printed out copy of my return and my driver's license. That's it. It was really stupid. Took 15 minutes. And now to wait.. and wait.. :( I hope this helps some!! I'll update again if anything changes.

@emhugtrees..Thanks..Please let us know if it takes more than 9 weeks.

The last time I filed I had to do identity verification. I also was expecting a check in the mail, not  DD.  It still only took roughly 2 weeks.  I filed my 2017 year taxes in August 2018.  I still can’t do you my info on WMR. I got two letters in past 7 mo. Once in OCT. saying not to do anything but they needed 60 more days to process refund. Done that was up in dec. I assumed because government crap I wasn’t going to get until tax season was up again. Got another letter in Jan. Stating they OWE ME interest. Prob for taking so damn long! No identity verification letters or anything. I’ve been looking because I can’t See anything on WMR. It’s going on 7 mo for me and I haven’t gotten anything. I ordered tax transcripts by mail. Shows they owe me and I filed so that’s good. But nothing showing when they will pay up. Can’t speak to IRS rep. Not a human anyway. Every time I call it said their busy to try back another time or another day and it HANGS up on you. Smfh I called and left a voicemail with my local tax advocate. Still no call back yet. That  was  over a week ago now.if anyone finds anything else out. Or gets their please keep the rest of us updated. I’ve followed multiple forums and when people get theirs, they stop updating everyone else. Thank you!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies