turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

268 Replies
KristinaK
Employee Tax Expert

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

The IRS might need more time to review your tax return.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Per the IRS website, WMR will be updated Feb 23 for returns impacted by PATH, with refunds issued beginning Feb 27.

My  bars did aopeared to but stays still being processed

Mine now says it's being processed!
tristanjackson97
Returning Member

Mine does too,it was on path but in this group I'm in on Facebook,people say it's a update tonight 9-12...

Mine changed today from the PATH message to being processed
CiCi

We may be in the same group . I think .

@SweetieJean. I filed on 2/2 and yet my transcripts are still blank. I never got the path message i still have 1 bar and it says its being processed....

Mine says being processed now so now having to wait for them to get to it it's frustrating

They always want their money but when it comes to us it's hurry and wait

Sigh. I guess theres no reason for me to check until saturday i guess. Most likely since mine hasnt changed from day1 to now it proally never will and its weird cuz im a pather. Never even had that path message either

There is supposed to be another update tonight

@caballerotricia even with tomorrow being a federal holiday?

Yeah idk maybe for all you guys but last year it took until march 13th to get my refund so im thinking its the same this year
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies