turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

panneera

Should i need to just print all the tax return documents and mail it to them or any other documents needs to be attached ( extension filed and tax due paid).

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Should i need to just print all the tax return documents and mail it to them or any other documents needs to be attached ( extension filed and tax due paid).

If you are not e-filing then print the return to mail.  It will print with instructions for mailing including the addresses to use for federal and state returns.  You need to attach your W-2's and any 1099's that show tax withheld.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1944348-how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online

And of course, you cannot print until your TurboTax fees are paid.

Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS and/or your state received the return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Is there some reason why you are not e-filing the tax return so that you would not have to print and mail anything?

1. Select File in the left-hand menu (expand your browser window if you don't see this, or go to the hamburger menu in the top left corner).
  2. On the Just one more step screen, follow steps 1 and 2 if you haven't already.
  3. Select the Start button to the right of Step 3.
  4. On the Let's get ready to e-file screen, select I want to e-file.
  5. Follow the instructions to e-file your return.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies