second stimulus

second stimulus

I promise you Turbo Tax I will Never use you AGAIN if  I do not receive my 1800 second stimulus...I have used you for 9 YEARS !!!!!!!  I have 3 children and 1 is special needs !!! How does this happen ??? and how does a TAX rebate credit help me Feed my Kids NOW ? Pathetic and Unacceptable I received Aprils no problem, same Bank Info everything is the same , Yet now its Status Unavailable , I Believe we should unite and start a class action lawsuit , I for one will seek Legal counsel , Im sure there is a Ton of LAWYERS Drooling over this ...

second stimulus

Yes, I am in the same boat. First stimulus I got no problem, nothing has changed. I need to pay rent, I cannot afford to wait for the tax credit. Another question is, will the same thing happen with $2,000 balance n the third stimulus. H&R is sending the payments to their customers, why can't Turbotax?

second stimulus

Yea I agree it’s crazy !! I’m concerned about the next one as well I hope they fix the issue this time so we do t have this problem again . I know it doesn’t help people like us now though and Turbo tax lack of communication tells us all we need to know and that they screwed up  

second stimulus

I absolutely agree! This is ridiculous!

second stimulus

I believe it says Dad is unavailable then for some reason then you have to do the rebate my problem is I got my first one on my Turbo card the second one's going to an account that's not even mine in any way shape or form and apparently it's been there for the last 5 days

second stimulus

Update ..Mine Dropped into my account Approximately at Noon EST yesterday 

second stimulus

My first time using them and I filed my textes with TurboTax in June 2020 and I still have not received my text return no way to talk to a live person im call channel 6 action 6 news because this is ridiculous how you do business and not tell someone about their money im sick of it its truly sad 

second stimulus

@VMyers68 wrote:

Did you e-file your tax return and was it accepted?
Only the IRS and your State control when and if a Federal or State tax refund is Approved and Issued.

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

Note - Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.  Only the taxpayer listed on the tax return can obtain the status of a tax refund or a tax return.

To check the status of an e-filed return, open up your desktop product or log into your TurboTax Online Account. You can find your status within the TurboTax product.
If accepted by the IRS use the federal tax refund website to check the refund status - https://www.irs.gov/refunds
If accepted by the state use this TurboTax support FAQ to check the state tax refund status - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions
If over 21 days since being Accepted by the IRS and the tax refund is still Processing you can call the IRS and speak with an IRS agent concerning your tax refund.
Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.
Or you can contact your local IRS office. See this IRS website for local IRS offices - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-Your-Local-IRS-Office-1 or call 1-844-545-5640 to set up an appointment
Or you may want to contact a Taxpayer Advocate in your area. See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

second stimulus

The IRS sent the money to the wrong accounts.  TurboTax is working to get it to the right accounts.  Most people have gotten their deposits now.

second stimulus

Will I receive my second stimulus payment